Until now, oxygen concentrators have always been very similar: heavy, bulky, noisy and with frequent maintenance, EverFlo rewrites the terms, it is a unique stationary concentrator that truly offers the functionality that users demand and deserve.
EverFlo reduces the operating costs with a design that offers:
- Only 15 kg of weight
- Small size
- Ease of transport
- Low maintenance
- Ease of use
- Ease of maintenance
- Certificate of conformity.
The Philips EverFlo 5 l/m stationary concentrator is a unique set of features to reduce the cost of oxygen supply while maintaining ease of use for the user.
It is not only light and easy to carry, it is a very compact design object, which does not resemble a medical device.
EverFlo is one of the quietest stationary concentrators on the market and does not require any filter changes for two years, in operation it uses less energy than the Chinese competition and also produces less heat, no filter to replace for the patient. The recessed flow meter and the metal cannula connection reduce the risk of accidental breakage, while the humidifier is compatible with all types of bottles and has a useful support with Velcro fastener.
The Philips Respironics EverFlo Portable Oxygen Concentrator is indicated for people with the following conditions:
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) progressive disease in which lesions to the alveoli prevent the passage of a sufficient amount of oxygen into the blood, the adjective “progressive” means that the disease tends to worsen over time.
- Severe heart failure, those suffering from this disorder have a heart that is unable to pump a sufficient amount of oxygen-rich blood to meet the body’s needs.
- Cystic fibrosis, an inherited disease of the exocrine glands, including those that produce mucus and sweat. In patients who suffer from it, the airways become filled with thick, sticky mucus that facilitates the proliferation of bacteria, causing severe and recurring lung infections and, over time, infections can severely damage the lungs.
- Sleep-related breathing disorders, such as sleep apnea which causes the oxygen level to drop during sleep.
- Cluster headache, an extremely painful primary neurovascular headache, it occurs periodically with active phases alternating with phases of spontaneous remission. These active phases are called “clusters”.
- Severe pneumonia, infection of one or both lungs, it causes deep inflammation of the alveoli which are no longer able to exchange a sufficient amount of oxygen with the blood.
- Severe asthma attacks, lung disease that inflames and constricts the bronchi; most of the patients suffering from asthma, including children, are able to manage the symptoms safely, however if the attacks are severe, the patient may need hospitalization for oxygen therapy.
- Respiratory stress syndrome or bronchopulmonary dysplasia in premature babies. Premature babies can suffer from one or both of these serious lung diseases. Part of the therapy is oxygen intake through a ventilator or nasal mask at continuous positive pressure, or even through a nasal cannula.
ATTENTION: the machine is recommended only for patients who breathe up to 5 liters/min at rest. Prior consultation with your family doctor and / or specialist is recommended before purchasing medical devices.
- Voltage 220 Vca +10%/-15%
- Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Average consumption 350 W
- Oxygen concentration at 5 LPM: 93% +/- 3%
- Oxygen flow from 0.5 to 5 liters per minute
- Weight approximately 15 Kg
- Noise approximately 45 dBA
- Dimensions cm. 58,4 H x 38,1 LA x 24,1 LU
- Low oxygen at 82% and very low oxygen at 70% alarm
- Operating temperature from 12°C to 32°C
- Operating relative humidity up to 95%
- Storage/transport temperature from -34°C to +71°C with relative humidity up to 95%
- Outlet pressure 44,8 kPa
- Operating altitude from 0 to 2286 m slm.
Attention! With operation outside and/or over; the specified voltage, maximum liters per minute, different temperature, humidity and/or altitude values can decrease oxygen concentration levels.