If the generator is Series A:
- A concentrator apparatus or a cylinder provides pure and dry therapeutic oxygen.
- Oxygen with purity greater than 95% is sent to the reaction cell with corona discharge.
- Inside the reaction cell the flow of pure oxygen is transformed into pure ozone.
This is the type of generator used in the medical field, for the food industry, for public swimming pools and spas and for all sectors that cannot afford both large volumes of air and the presence of other atmospheric gases mixed with ozone.
If the generator is Series B:
- A compressor takes air from the environment.
- The air is compressed in a filter element with a molecular sieve which dries the air.
- The filtered and dried air is sent to the corona discharge reaction cell.
- Inside the reaction cell, the dry air stream contains pure oxygen which is transformed into pure ozone.
This type of generator is used for environmental sanitation, for industry in general, for generic swimming pools and spas and for all sectors that can afford the presence of high volumes of air and other atmospheric gases.
In Series A O3M pure ozone generators we install:
- Cylindrical reaction cells in very pure ceramic, which generate a real circular discharge called corona discharge.
In Series B O3M pure ozone generators we install:
- oil-less compressors
- filter elements with molecular sieve to dry the air
- cylindrical reaction cells in very pure ceramic, which generate a real circular discharge called corona discharge.
To ensure maximum generation performance, the reaction cell is continuously cooled with forced air through one or more fans.
The very high performance models are cooled with cold water from a tank with a cryogenic refrigerant system annex.
For some medical sectors, we use an open cell in technical glass cooled by the oxygen present in the appliance.
The technique used in our appliances is much more complex and expensive than other techniques, such as generation with borosicated glass plates or tubes.
Unlike other techniques, only pure ozone is generated in our equipment, without the cogeneration of other toxic and irritating elements such as NOx and NO2 (oxides and nitrogen dioxide) without NHO3 Nitric Acid, but also without any uncontrolled emission of ultraviolet radiations “blue or orange visible light” (serious problem of all plate systems or with “pyrex” borosicated glass tube).
A CORONA DISCHARGE is a flow of “plasma” electrical discharges arranged in a circular “crown” around a cylindrical shape.
Any flat “plate” shaped element cannot achieve a corona discharge.